FFPIU
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Gigabyte Ecran PC Gamer 27″ LED M27Q (rev2.0) + Radeon RX 6950 ...
749 € 939 €
Voir le deal

Fifth Battle repeated

2 participants

Fifth Battle repeated Empty Fifth Battle repeated

Message par Nemesi 10/4/2008, 18:33

The next dynamic war battle will be on tuesday 15th April - hope to see you all on battlefield!

unfortunately we decided to repeat the battle due to a failure in marker updating during game and to avoid complaints but we won the battle once and we will win again!! no problem for us do you agree?

So I hope to see you all

I'll keep informed on game requirements as soon as possible

greetings

=FSI=Nemesi

PS- Post roster in ADW site asap so we know numbers- thanks

Nemesi
Agneau Bêleur
Agneau Bêleur

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fifth Battle repeated Empty Re: Fifth Battle repeated

Message par Hawk-FI 10/4/2008, 19:17

Bon ben comme on l'avait prévu Tigrou !

De Nemesi :

La prochaine bataille aura lieu mardi 15 avril. J'espère que vous viendrez !
Malheureusement nous recommencons la dernière battaille suite au nombreuse plainte qu'il y a eu à cause du pb des marqueurs. Mais nous avons gagné une fois donc pourquoi pas 2 ! Pas de problème n'est ce pas ?

Donc j'espère vous voir tous sur le terrain.

salutation

N'oubliez pas de mettre le nbre de personne intéressé !
Hawk-FI
Hawk-FI
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message par Nemesi 10/4/2008, 21:08

well the GIR do not accept to repeat battle so I would like to hear your opinion on the whole matter here or on ADW site (or in msn, PM, TS as you like) - it was clear the marker were not updated in game but the final script has not be affected in our opinion - I am thinking to implement rules about people leaving the game and in general complaints - probably we need a bi-lateral jury or something like

greetings

Nemesi

Nemesi
Agneau Bêleur
Agneau Bêleur

Message par Hawk-FI 10/4/2008, 22:48

We knew that since the begining Nemesi. It was obvious that we will repeat this battle. Personnaly I don't care, goals is to play ! The real matter is the way the SLA take it every time they're not happy with something ! They don't have to disconnect like this ! It absolutely not correct for all the redfor and for all the oher gamers ! That's why I think that we don't have to play again this battle. The Other redfor have to see directly with SLA for this decision. It's SLA's fault !
Hawk-FI
Hawk-FI
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message par Nemesi 11/4/2008, 02:51

Hawk-FI a écrit:We knew that since the begining Nemesi. It was obvious that we will repeat this battle. Personnaly I don't care, goals is to play ! The real matter is the way the SLA take it every time they're not happy with something ! They don't have to disconnect like this ! It absolutely not correct for all the redfor and for all the oher gamers ! That's why I think that we don't have to play again this battle. The Other redfor have to see directly with SLA for this decision. It's SLA's fault !

Yes I agree completely with you - in facts the only reason we decided to propose repeating the battle is because the upgrade of markers on map in game didn't work (I think because we did reassingn instead of restart map, and this is a bug of ArmA) - but the flags were changing properly, just the marker on map - so either we repeat the map because of that malfunctioning, or we take the end score dialog screen as bona fide final score I think

Maybe we should have a jury of 2/4 members (on rotation) to decide what to do in case of not-agreements and complaints

Same as for disconnections, we think to implement a rule stating that if a team decide to leave game it should state clearly PROTEST in the chat and explain clearly the reasons in forum and then the jury will decide if the game is valid or not

What you think?

Nemesi
Agneau Bêleur
Agneau Bêleur

Message par Hawk-FI 11/4/2008, 10:26

Voici l'histoire pour les non anglophone. Nemesi dans son 2ème message nous dit que les GIR ne veulent pas refaire la MAP. Cela dit des malfonctionnement sur la carte (les marqueurs qui ne se switch pas en fonction des prise) pousse l'ADW à la refaire. De plus ils aimeraient mettre en place un jury pour ce genre de problème.
Dans son 3ème message rien de nouveau. On va donc recommencer la map et mettre en place un jury de 2 ou 4 personnes. De plus des règles stricts vont être imposé concernant les déconnections d'équipe en cours de parties. Ma réponse fut ok mais s'ils ont perdu s'est en majeur partie car les SLA se sont deco. Donc nous n'avons pas à recommencer. Les équipes jouant avec les SLA doivent s'en prendre à eux. J'ai aussi dit que ma foi on était là pour jouer et pas se prendre la tête sur n'importe quoi.

For a jury unfortunately it's necessary. Take the decision to repeat the map due to malfunctioning is a good deal to don't give reason to SLA. Put rules on deconnection become an obligation.

So I'm agree, let's rocks ! Wink
Hawk-FI
Hawk-FI
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message par Nemesi 11/4/2008, 16:30

Hawk-FI a écrit:
For a jury unfortunately it's necessary. Take the decision to repeat the map due to malfunctioning is a good deal to don't give reason to SLA. Put rules on deconnection become an obligation.

So I'm agree, let's rocks ! Wink

So hi all again

I posted here some ideas aboyut new rules: jury, disconnection issues, leaving game before the end

Your comments are welcome and about jury (maybe 2 members one for side are enough to take a gentlemen agreement) would a FFPIU representative be the first jury member for Bluefor? starting maybe from this game since we are in troubles?

let me know, see you

Nemesi

Nemesi
Agneau Bêleur
Agneau Bêleur

Message par Hawk-FI 11/4/2008, 17:17

De Nemesi :

ReBonjour,

J'ai posté ici qq idées sur les nouvelles règles : jury, pb de déconnection, sortie en cours de partie, et...

Vos commentaires à ce sujet sont les bienvenus. A propos du jury (sans doute 2 membres dans chaque camps est suffisant pour prendre une décision à l'amiable) est-ce qu'un FFPIU est intéressé ? On commencerait ce système à partir de maintenant.

Faites moi savoir votre avis, à plus

Vous pouvez poster votre avis directement après ce poste ou dans le sujet posé sur l'ADW.
Hawk-FI
Hawk-FI
Administrateur
Administrateur

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé